Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Generalist who has a degree in Human Resources or Business? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity in the Marinette area?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will handle investigations as well as interview candidates and assist the Human Resources team with their daily duties.
- Pre-employment paperwork
- Make sure drug screens and background checks are completed on candidates prior to starting
- Onboard new employees
- Assist with resignations, promotions and changes with current employees in the system
- Help with selecting candidates
- Assist with getting a new user set up for the computer systems with IT
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Knowledge of state/federal employment laws preferred
- Human Resources or Business degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Assertive and adaptable to change
- Work well independently and as a part of a team
- Research and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA account
- Tuition assistance program
Hours: 40-45 hours per week, core hours are 7:00am-4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 141772
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.