Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Manager who has a degree in Human Resources or Business? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Manager who has supervisor and/or management experience?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will manage core processes for the skilled labor force such as performance, compensation and career development.
- Serve as the expert on all human resources processes and questions for internal staff
- Advise managers on labor relations and policy issues
- Oversee advanced disciplinary steps or exceptional employment decisions
- Monitor employment policies and practices
- Investigate problems such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, appeals and grievances
- Conduct surveys, benchmarking studies and research alternative employment practices used in other businesses to make recommendations
- Supervise professional and administrative staff
- Administer labor agreements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5-8+ years of human resources experience in the manufacturing industry
- Supervisor/management experience
- Knowledge of state/federal employment laws
- Human Resources or Business degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Assertive and adaptable to change
- Excellent leadership skills
- Work independently and as a part of a team
- Research and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large organization
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 141699
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.