Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Representative who has a degree in Human Resources or Business? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the Marinette area?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Representative, you will find applicant recruiting sources working with community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters and internet sites.
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss hiring needs
- Maintain training documentation and employee records
- Assist with orientation, training, assessments and employee development
- Work with all management/supervisor levels
- Educate & assist managers and employees on policies, plans, programs, practices and processes
- Assist employees general company information, questions and policies
- Support all human resources activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience preferred
- Will consider a recent degree in Human Resources (within the last 2 years) with a strong internship or on the job experience
- Knowledge of state/federal employment laws preferred
- Human Resources or Business degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Analytical and researching skills
- Assertive and adaptable to change
- Work well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA account
- Tuition assistance program
Hours: 40-45 hours per week based on business needs, core hours are 7:00am-4:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 141774
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.