Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Lead who has recruiting experience? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Lead who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Lead, you will recruit blue-collar workers and oversee a Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop the team
- Source candidates using cold calls, networking, online research, marketing, social media, outreach to veterans, military groups and college recruitment programs
- Negotiate and work with staffing services
- Identify needs and sourcing strategies
- Determine if applicants meet the job requirements
- Train and mentor the Talent Acquisition team
- Assist with offer interviews, offer letters and orientation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with 2-3+ years of recruiting experience
- 6-8+ years of recruiting experience if no degree
- Staffing or manufacturing industry a plus
- Larger company/corporation experience a plus
- Union experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Ability to hand a high volume workload
- Positive, self-motivated, take initiative and creative
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Strong follow-up skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large growing organization
- Company really focuses on growing their internal employees
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 45-50 hours per week. Contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Lead position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette and Green Bay, WI. Contact us for additional details.
Job ID: 141471
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.