Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Specialist who has a degree in Human Resources?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will recruit for non-exempt, blue collar workforce.
- Source candidates using cold calls, networking, online research, marketing, social media, outreach to veterans, military groups, job fairs and college recruitment programs
- Negotiate and work with staffing services
- Identify needs and sourcing strategies
- Determine if applicants meet the job requirements
- Assist with offer interviews, offer letters, orientation, references, etc.
- Enter and update open requisitions in the ADP system
- Answer employee benefit questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources or recruiting experience along with an Associate degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience working in a larger company/corporation a huge plus
- Manufacturing industry experience working within a union environment a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources in Human Resources
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with an applicant tracking system a plus
- Handle high volume workload and stress well
- Positive, self-motivated, take initiative and creative
- Strong follow-up skills
- Assertive and work well with changes
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large growing organization
- Company really focuses on growing their internal employees
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI. Hybrid option available. Contact us for additional details.
Job ID: 141472
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.