Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time career opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client aims to be a recognized leader in community development. They provide the tools and resources necessary for those considering home ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide all necessary organizational support to the office, staff and organization.
- Answer the main phone lines
- Maintain accurate inventory for office supplies and equipment
- Maintain the building, alarm and lock systems
- Handle the daily mail both inbound and outbound
- Log incoming checks into the cash receipts log
- Possible meeting and event planning and work with fundraising campaigns
- Create client files, property files and donor/grant files
- Order and maintain supplies, postage meter, copy machine, storage, maintenance needs, purge files, etc.
- Provide staff support via letters, data entry, preparation of bid packets for construction packets, follow up letters and data collection for clients
- Assist in booking travel and hotel arrangements
- Assist with accounting duties including preparing and processing invoices, accounts payable, accounts receivable, mail checks to vendors, etc., etc.
- Greet and direct office visitors if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
- Administrative assistant or office support experience
- Associate degree in a related field is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work with others in a small company yet work well independently
- Take ownership of the role and initiative to get the work done
- Someone who is not afraid to bring new ideas to the table to them of how to make it better and more efficient
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit organization that helps the community
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – hybrid option will be available once trained – must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140673
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.