Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you a Direct Hire – Customer Service Coordinator who has strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills?
Our client is an accredited, non-profit organization that partners with those in local communities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be involved with coordination, documentation, and workflow of fund management while supporting donor services and gift planning.
- Assist with fund documentation, online grant applications, constituent records and grant reports
- Provide planning and coordination to support gift planning and donor services work
- Work directly with prospective donors, fund contacts, etc.
- Generate data and database- driven reports
- Create and compile committee information including posting documents to board and committee online web portals
- Plan, arrange, schedule and support a variety of virtual and in-person meetings and special events.
- Draft agendas, take, prepare detailed minutes and notes
- Interact with committee volunteers, prepare and edit correspondence, reports and memos
- Set up visual presentations and special events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of administrative experience of some kind project coordination, non-profit, database management and administrative support
- Professional customer experience
- Grant or funds management experience is preferred
- Experience working in a hybrid virtual/in office work environment is preferred
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Teams skills
- Any SharePoint experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, respect, integrity, stewardship throughout work and interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the willingness/enthusiasm to learn and contribute
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with an excellent mission
- Company that is a part of the community
- Pleasant work environment
Hours: 20 hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Coordinator position: $19.31 – $25.22 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is hybrid must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140090
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.