Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Paralegal who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Direct Hire / Hybrid – Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison area that was established in the early 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting 6 attorneys with estate planning, trust, estate and business planning.
- Collect financial, personal and health-related information
- Prepare estate planning documents
- Document analysis
- Categorize and understand financial documents related to trust funding
- Prepare trust and estate accountings, including preparation of fiduciary tax and estate returns
- Complete entity formations and dissolutions
- Foreign qualifications
- Issue and transfer stock/membership units
- Annual reporting filing
- Maintain corporate record books
- Prepare and file documents
- Draft closing documents & corporate resolutions with preparation of closing books
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of experience in estate planning, commercial real estate, trust accounts, business/trust paralegal or title company
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must feel comfortable working with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
- Positive and friendly
- Must be open to change while they are growing and creating new processes
- Organized and detailed
- Ability to speak up and ask questions
- Excellent multitasking skills while handling a large volume of work
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business since 1903
- Fun team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Pet insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm and/or 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $30.00 – $36.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – there will be a hybrid option after training must live in or near Madison, WI
Job ID: 140150
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.