Are you a Direct Hire – Proposal Administrator with sold technical skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Proposal Administrator who is wants to work in a collaborative environment?
Our client is a pharmaceutical company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Proposal Administrator, you will support business development, proposal management and other initiatives by providing support to the marketing and business development team and the CEO in areas of proposal writing/editing and project related documents.
- Identify new business using existing and new approaches and build relationships with new prospects
- Prepare and collaborate with team members to draft slides, agendas, priorities and timelines for information gathering, writing, review and final approval of proposals
- Maintain proposal quality by using approved templates and following writing standards
- Review formatting, grammar and collate final proposal document
- Manage proposal budget and submission process
- Conduct post submission evaluations to improve proposal writing
- Maintain records of files, work and revisions ensuring compliance
- Conduct research and analysis
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of technical writing and business development experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Contract management software experience
- CRM experience
- Work independently and use judgement to plan, prioritize and organized workload
- Juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Ensure confidentiality with client information and corporate integrity
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to make an impact in the company
- Work environment/team culture
- Work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Proposal Administrator position: Pay based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Hybrid option available. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 140860
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.