Are you a Direct Hire – Hybrid / Talent Acquisition Coordinator with recruiting experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Hybrid / Talent Acquisition Coordinator who is looking for variety and people interaction?
Established in 1934, our client is a community financial institution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will work directly with Hiring Managers to attract and select top talent for vacant positions.
- Manage the hiring process by assisting Hiring Managers with job posting needs, candidate evaluation, reference checks, background checks, etc.
- Review of candidates for vacant positions
- Keep recruiting database up-to-date to ensure accurate and complete information
- Create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies
- Attend job fairs and community events to increase candidate awareness
- Establish and maintain proactive communication with Hiring Managers regarding recruiting strategies and applicant flow for vacant positions
- Make hiring recommendations supported by facts and engage Hiring Managers in discussion to assure sound/defensible hiring decisions
- Maintain recruiting data to report to management as it relates to data points such as time-to-fill, cost-to-fill, turnover, etc.
- Assist with the maintenance of HRIS, which includes employee records, time and attendance records, and payroll records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years recruiting experience – additional human resources experience helpful
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Solid customer service skills
- Associate degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Maintain the confidentiality of member, employee, and credit union information
- Work with Hiring Managers
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Mission focused, member/employee focused
- Very active in the community.
- Small company feel with very respectful staff
- Culture is very comfortable and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Sick time
- 401(k) with generous company match
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator: $18.00 – $27.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – hybrid position – must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140901
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.