Are you a Direct Hire Hybrid Tax Supervisor who lives within an hour of Middleton, WI? Are you a Direct Hire Hybrid Tax Supervisor who has strong MSWD and Excel skills?
Our client specializes in auditing for local government and nonprofit organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Supervisor, you will review business & individual income tax returns/forms as well as mange monthly client billings.
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Maintain client relationships via email, calls and on-site visits
- Mentor, motivate and train entry-level staff and interns
- Grow the firm via referrals and new business
- Conduct tax research on behalf of the client
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of tax preparation experience
- Relevant knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- GAAP experience
- CPA certification preferred
- Supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Accounting software experience a plus
- Positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines well
- Team player
- Live within an hour of Middleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back team with a work hard play hard mentality
- Family atmosphere
- Good amount of variety in work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Tax Supervisor position: Based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI. Hybrid position. Must live within an hour of Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141633
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.