Are you a Direct Hire – Investment / Administrative Support Specialist who has excellent relationship building and professional people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Investment / Administrative Support Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in investments for high net worth family and individuals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Investment / Administrative Support Specialist, you will answer phones, greet visitors and establish relationships with clients over time.
- Understand key aspects of the client portfolio reporting process from account opening tocontinued Portfolio Manager data support
- Communicate with Custodians regarding new and existing client needs
- Be the point person for all client paperwork, acquiring signatures and following-up with any administrative questions
- Submit paperwork
- Process check and money transfer requests
- Verify organization information for gifting purposes
- Call organization to let them know of gift and prepare charitable contribution gift letters outlining gift information
- Respond to administrative client inquiries
- Provide administrative support to Portfolio Managers on diverse projects
- Conduct various other functions
- Be the liaison between the firm and our I.T. partner to coordinate technology needs for new employees and to schedule updates for the computer systems
- Work closely with other Administrative Support Specialists along with other team members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative support, banking & investment type backgrounds
- Someone who has worked in finance, accounting or investments, banking etc. is highly preferred
- Experience in the investment management industry is preferred
- Knowledge of the Advent Black Diamond portfolio management system and Charles Schwab Advisor Center is a plus
- Basic understanding of equity and fixed income securities is preferred
- Would consider someone who is pursuing the Series 65
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional, positive and pleasant people skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to keep affairs in confidence
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must follow through on projects to completion
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must have the willingness to learn new skills and/or adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent work life balance
- Independent company with an outstanding reputation with clients and the broader community
- Health insurance
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Investment / Administrative Support Specialist position: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140413
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.