Are you a Direct Hire IT Support Specialist who is extremely computer/tech savvy? Are you a Direct Hire IT Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing facility that serves clients world-wide. They are proud to offer excellent service and high quality components.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an IT Support Specialist, you will provide support to the IT Department as well as configure workstations & printers.
- Monitor, test, troubleshoot and support software applications
- Support internal employees with questions or needs on devices and applications
- Resolve technical problems
- Create documentation for processes
- Maintain firewalls, internal networks, phone systems, backups and servers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with PC hardware and understanding of basic networking preferred
- Will consider a recent Technical Diploma, Associate degree or someone currently going to school for an IT degree
- Knowledge of virtual environments a plus
- Ability to write technical documents a plus
- Microsoft 365 Applications experience a plus
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Server knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of an ERP system a plus
- Ambitious, eager to learn and grow in responsibilities
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great longevity within their company
- Smaller company and treat everyone like family
- Opportunity to learn more in the role
- Benefits offered at 32+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the IT Support Specialist position: $17.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141535
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.