Are you a Direct Hire Lead Teller who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Lead Teller who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Lead Teller, you will be responsible for assisting the Teller Supervisor or Branch Manager with daily operations of the Teller area.
- Advise Tellers on member transactions
- Promote member incentive programs and motivate employees to meet monthly goals
- Assist with Teller training
- Follow up on member complaints
- Assist the Teller Supervisor with maintaining/balancing records, delegating the workflow and auditing cash drawers
- Act as the Teller Supervisor when they are out
- Assist with the hiring process
- Teller duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lead Teller experience
- Retail Supervisor experience
- Financial or banking experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Customer service skills
- Math skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Work in an environment where ideas are shared
- Sales driven
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is “people helping people”
- Great work/life balance
- Company gives back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and once a month 8:15am-12:15pm on Saturday
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Lead Teller position: Based on experience
Location: Multiple locations throughout Fox Cities, WI. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 141309
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.