Are you a Direct Hire Legal Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Direct Hire Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established law firm that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison area that has been in business for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will transcribe and prepare legal documents as well as maintain electronic files and assist with the client intake process.
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Legal administrative assistant experience within the last 5 years
- Experience with litigation and discovery process preferred
- Any Legal schooling a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Comfortable converting PDF’s to MSWD documents
- Strong multitasking skills
- Dedicated team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “top workplace” “healthiest employer” and “best place to work”
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: $45,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141740
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.