Are you a Direct Hire Legal Assistant who has excellent proofreading skills? Are you a Direct Hire Legal Assistant who has legal experience?
Our client is an award-winning law firm with over 30 years of experience. They have seen significant growth over the last 30 years, but still focus on providing the same comprehensive, creative, and cost-effective work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will provide legal support as well as generate legal and office correspondence and answer phones & direct calls.
- Handle client billing
- Maintain and manage case files
- Proofread documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Legal experience, ideally experience with scheduling, managing files, drafting and proofreading correspondence
- Will consider a recent college graduate with a legal internship
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Associate degree a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Wisconsin Circuit Court E-Filing system experience preferred
- Work well in a high demand environment
- Organized and very deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive health insurance plans
- Client pays for employee parking
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: $55,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142317
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.