Are you a Direct Hire Logistics Coordinator who is computer savvy? Are you a Direct Hire Logistics Coordinator who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client provides environmental solutions for businesses. They are a global provider of leading-edge technology and industrial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will work with bills of lading as well as prepare shipping documents for domestic and international shipments.
- Create transportation inquiries and orders
- Receive packing slips
- Label incoming goods
- Notify customers of incoming shipment arrival
- Project inventory
- Ensure packing slips, customs documents, and other shipping documents are processed and saved correctly
- Prepare outgoing shipment to customers, including taking pictures of goods
- Prepare shipping labels, delivery notes, and packing slips for outgoing shipments
- Verify product delivery to customers
- Communicate and coordinate changes with trucking companies
- Communicate with Production/Sourcing and Project Managers regarding status of orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Logistics, shipping, or bills of lading experience
- International shipping experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy to use internal database
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Modern workspace with latest computer software programs
- Hard working, smaller company where everyone works together
- Health insurance (0 cost to employees)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: $30,000.00-$50,000.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141546
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.