Are you a Direct Hire Logistics Coordinator who is computer savvy? Are you a Direct Hire Logistics Coordinator who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client provides environmental solutions for businesses. They are a global provider of leading-edge technology and industrial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will order and prepare shipping documents for domestic & international shipments as well as create transportation inquiries and orders.
- Receive packing slips
- Label incoming goods
- Notify customers of incoming shipment arrival
- Communicate with Freight Forwarders and coordinate changes with trucking companies
- Ensure all packing slips, customs documents and other shipping documents are processed correctly and saved
- Ensure project inventory is accurate
- Take pictures of goods and prepare outgoing shipment to customers
- Prepare shipping labels, delivery notes and packing slips for outgoing shipments
- Verify product is delivered to the customers
- Communicate with different teams regarding status of orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in logistics to include office/administrative duties
- International shipping experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Modern workspace with latest computer software programs
- Hard working, smaller company where everyone works together
- Health insurance (0 cost to employees)
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142329
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.