Are you a Direct Hire – Marketing Manager looking to head up a newly created position? Are you a Direct Hire – Marketing Manager who has leadership skills?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing functions for both the organization and their magazine.
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advises on the advertising needs, which includes experience in promoting magazines
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material for external audiences
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, web sites, and press releases
- Develop marketing materials for workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes
- Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of organization
- Help prepare brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material
- In the future, oversee the Customer Service department, to include training, coaching, employee relations etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years magazine advertising and promotions experience highly preferred
- On the job social media experience is plus
- Ability to write in journalistic style for external publications
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Mailchimp experience
- Creative and inventive
- Ability to compile, analyze and communicate data
- Networking skills with ability to maintain relationships with media contacts & outlets
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Potential for position to become hybrid down the road
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Marketing Manager position: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 – based on experience
Job ID: 140876
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.