Are you a Direct Hire Medical Billing Supervisor with strong insurance knowledge? Are you a Direct Hire Medical Billing Supervisor who enjoys working with patients?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Supervisor, you will work directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, medical billing associate and patient to get a claim paid.
- Answer patients billing questions
- Post insurance payments and reconcile unapplied payments
- Track and direct denial management activities and determine adjustments and write offs
- Take action on accounts to ensure that patient responsible balances are paid in a timely manner
- Verification of insurance coverage prior to appointments and preauthorization of charges
- Maintain knowledge of current insurance guidelines and contracts
- Attend meetings, seminar, conferences or webinars
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of medical billing experience
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Health Care Administration preferred
- CPT & ICD-10 coding procedures knowledge
- Math skills
- Medical terminology preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Internet skills
- Electronic medical records/practice management software preferred
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Highest referred office within their industry
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Discounted services
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Supervisor position: $48,000-$52,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141193
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.