Are you a Direct Hire Medical Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Direct Hire Medical Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Office Assistant, you will post patient & insurance payments as well as enter therapy charges.
- Mail patient statements
- Medical claims submissions
- Review delinquent accounts and send statements/reminders
- Answer billing questions
- Back up patient scheduling
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical billing experience
- Customer service skills
- Math skills
- MSWD, Excel and Internet skills
- Computer savvy
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner
- People person
WHAT YOU GET:
- Highest referred office within their industry
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Discounted services
- Benefits pending hours worked per week
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am-6:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Office Assistant position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141397
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.