Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant who has basic accounting knowledge? Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity where you will have Friday afternoons off?
Our client specializes in metal fabrication and project management in the steel construction industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work at the front desk, handle the daily administrative tasks, inventory and assist with accounting duties.
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Manage inventory records
- Order materials and set up purchase orders
- Input inventory data and sales transactions
- Work with inventory coming in and out on the trucks daily
- Add new inventory into the system
- Set up jobs & work orders in the system
- Daily mail, shipping of items in and out of the office
- Assist the with invoicing, account payable, payroll, bank rec’s and other general accounting functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative experience
- Basic accounting knowledge such as basic accounts payable /invoicing
- Inventory experience a plus
- Steel industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system
- Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and welcoming
- Eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Good note taking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented business
- Half day Fridays
- Great employee perks
- Excellent internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $22.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142396
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.