Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in Seymour, WI?
Our client is a local, family-owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience. They pride themselves on being green and offering high quality, competitively priced products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones as well as provide support to the office with various tasks.
- Assist customers over the phone
- Sort and file paperwork
- Enter data and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Print reports
- Communicate with customers via; phone, fax and email
- Assist with driver inquiries
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Customer service skills
- Accounts payable knowledge a plus
- Trucking industry experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Sage software experience a plus
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Work well with deadlines
- Switch gears quickly and handle multiple things going on at once
- Strong time-management skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close and tight knit group
- Ability to learn and take on more as time goes on
- Family and team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours Monday-Saturday pending the season. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Seymour, WI
Job ID: 141642
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.