Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Assistant who is looking to take on a newly created position due to company growth? Are you a Direct Hire Human Resources Assistant who has strong computer skills?
Our client specializes in selling and repairing refrigeration equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will assist the Owner/President with a variety of tasks.
- Update policies and procedures
- Answer employee questions on the handbook and procedures
- Employee paperwork and new hire orientations
- Recruit and interview for open positions
- Assist with benefits, leave of absences, compensation, training and development
- Employee relations including disciplinary actions, meetings, terminations and investigations
- Post updates on the company’s social media (such as anniversaries on Facebook)
- Create reports and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources, office management or human resources experience from a staffing service preferred
- Will consider someone who has a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Human Resources tasks such as handling discipline procedures, handbook questions & employee relations (on the job or learned in school)
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Tech savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with on the job training
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Work in a very fast-paced environment
- Prioritize, handle multiple tasks at once
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office/environment, everyone gets along really well
- They have an open door policy, the owner is also very involved in daily functions and treats employees very well
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141930
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.