Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant / Order Fulfillment Associate who is extremely detailed and accurate? Are you a Direct Hire Office Assistant / Order Fulfillment Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a family & team environment?
Our client is a global company specializing in engineering, manufacturing, sales and service for their unique industry
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Order Fulfillment Associate, you will answer phones/direct calls as well as receive orders from sales, fax and email.
- Review order and pick the items for each order
- Pack the items and review packing slips
- Measure box/weight and enter information into the system
- Ship the order
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office assistant experience
- Order fulfillment experience preferred
- Data entry experience a plus
- Shipping experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Data entry skills
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible, family environment
- Management really cares about each of their employees
- Team environment
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 30 hours per week, 5 days per week 9:00am-3:00pm.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Order Fulfillment Associate position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141800
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.