Are you a Direct Hire Paralegal who has 3+ years of paralegal experience? Are you a Direct Hire Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will draft real estate documents, offer to purchase through preparation of deed and transfer returns.
- Order of title work
- Research county real estate records
- Draft corporate documents
- File annual reports & lawsuits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Real estate transactions and corporate/business law experience
- Trademark filings, maintenance and filing lawsuits experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Polished and professional
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and very deadline driven
- Committed to excellence and adaptable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Parking provided
- Great benefits offered
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141717
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.