Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who is organized and detail oriented? Are you a Direct Hire – Paralegal who enjoys working in a small office environment?
Our client is a law firm in the Appleton, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will prepare legal paperwork & correspondences such as summonses, complaints, motions and affidavits in the areas of civil litigation, divorce, real estate, small claims, estate planning and probate.
- Assist with legal research
- Open and sort daily mail
- Maintain schedules and court ordered deadlines
- Answering the phones
- Greet clients
- Open & close files
- Schedule appointments and court hearings
- Any miscellaneous duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Legal experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with no legal experience, but have degree in Legal, Paralegal and/or Political Science
- Legal, Paralegal and/or Political Science degrees are a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140134
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.