Are you a Direct Hire Paraplanner who has strong grammar & spelling skills? Are you a Direct Hire Paraplanner who is looking for a career opportunity within a small family-oriented environment?
Established in 2007, our client specializes in financial planning for women and their families.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paraplanner, you will assist the advisors with the entire financial planning process as well as analyze financial data to put together financial plans.
- Assist with meeting preparation, client paperwork, investment transactions, client meeting
- Follow-up, supply ordering & answering phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Financial experience that has Series 66, Series 7, SIE, Wisconsin Health and Life licenses preferred
- Will consider someone interested in getting into the financial world and willing to get their licenses within 120 days (client will pay)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Adobe experience a plus
- Friendly with excellent phone voice and top notch customer service skills
- Self-motivated, a sense of urgency, take initiative and stay focused to get the work done
- Handle priorities that change daily
- Accurate/detailed, proper grammar and spelling skills
- Positive demeanor & career-driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-oriented, positive work environment
- Company and employees are involved in community and charity work and desire to make positive impacts on the community
- Strong work/life balance
- Foster great customer/client relationships
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Retirement plan
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm (must be open to stay a little late as needed)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paraplanner position: $45,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142215
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.