Are you a Direct Hire Patent Paralegal Assistant who has a high attention to detail? Are you a Direct Hire Direct Hire Patent Paralegal Assistant who has excellent grammar skills?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patent Paralegal Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of legal documents
- Copy and scan documents
- Research patent-related issues
- Compose, draft and revise correspondence and documents
- Transmit documents to clients and foreign associates
- Assure client files are made and changes have been updated
- Assist in the management of e-filing of records
- Bill time for work completed during the work day
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of administrative assistant experience supporting others
- Legal experience helpful
- MSWD, typing and email skills
- iManage experience a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent spelling/grammar
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Independent worker
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller family feel type of firm
- Great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Patent Paralegal Assistant position: $40,000-$50,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142342
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.