Are you a Direct Hire Patent Paralegal who has a Bachelor’s degree or a Paralegal certificate? Are you a Direct Hire Patent Paralegal who has strong analytical & problem solving skills?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patent Paralegal, you will be handling all administrative/document processing for all aspects of the U.S. Patent prosecution.
- File US and PCT patent applications
- US formal documents
- US prosecution papers
- Routine foreign prosecution documents
- Instruction correspondence to foreign associates
- Track status of applications
- Review and organize patent documents and files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years of patent paralegal experience from a law firm or an in house legal department
- Bachelor’s degree or a Paralegal certificate preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- MSWD skills
- Work well with email
- iManage experience a plus
- Okay working in a very focused quiet environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detailed and likes to work with numbers
- Good with planning, organizing and follow through to meet deadlines
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller family feel type of firm
- Great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Patent Paralegal position: Based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 142340
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.