Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within an established company in the Fond du Lac, WI area?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Fond du Lac area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones and answer customer/billing account questions.
- Maintain paperwork
- Handle service work for accounts
- Process policy changes and renewals
- Communicate with insurance carriers and customers
- Handle insurance carrier downloads
- Check insurance policies for accuracy
- Answer and solve billing concerns and issues for customers
- No sales involved
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Willing to obtain your Property & Casualty insurance licenses within 6 months of employment
- Customer service experience on the phones
- Insurance or licensing experience a plus
- Math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Passionate about helping others
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow with the company
- Strong multitasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business 60+ years
- Excellent internal longevity
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- IRA pension plan
- Funeral leave
- Continuing education
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative position: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 / yr. + based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140812
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.