Are you a Direct Hire Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who has auto & home insurance experience? Are you a Direct Hire Personal Lines Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a family-oriented company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned, independent insurance agency in Green Bay.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative, you will provide service to the customers on the personal lines side.
- Answer incoming calls and greet any walk-in traffic
- Answer customer questions
- Make changes to customer policies
- Talk with customers to find out their insurance needs
- Build and keep relationships with customers
- Research and generate quotes
- Re-rate policies and coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Insurance industry experience (home and auto)
- Will consider life and health insurance experience
- Current P&C license a plus (Cost to obtain will be covered)
- Computer savvy to learn the company software
- MSWD skills
- Friendly, positive, outgoing and welcoming to customers
- Passionate to help customers and strong relationship building skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and very family friendly company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm. Every 3rd week of the month, you will have the option to work four 10 hour days and have an additional day off during the week.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Personal Lines Customer Service Representative position: $40,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 142149
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.