Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines / Customer Service Representative who has good problem solving skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Personal Lines / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an independent insurance agency with offices in the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Personal Lines / Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer service for personal lines.
- Provide members with quotes and make policy changes requested
- Obtain requested documents
- Process endorsements as requested and properly document
- Analyze risks to ensure proper placement and provide knowledge of risk eligibility with carriers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Insurance industry experience preferably personal lines
- Would consider someone with outstanding customer service skills that has a true interest in the insurance industry
- Someone with their Property and Casualty (P&C) license is highly preferred (must be willing to obtain license ASAP after hired)
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with several systems at once
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any knowledge of AMS360 management system, EZLynzx Rater or CRM software is a huge plus
- Personable, patient and calm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work easily and well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth and opportunity to take on more responsibilities
- Small office
- Family feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Personal Lines / Customer Service Representative position: $32,000 – $40,000/ yr. – based on experience and licensing
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140362
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.