Are you a Direct Hire Receptionist who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Direct Hire Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the insurance industry?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will service customers as well as take care of the daily office tasks.
- Answer calls and greet walk-in traffic
- Answer customer questions and find out insurance needs
- Enter customer information into the system
- Take payments and print ID cards
- Research and generate quotes
- Assist with policies changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Will consider someone with customer service experience with an interest in the insurance industry
- Current P&C and/or Life & Health License a plus (you will need to get it & will be reimbursed after 6 months)
- Computer savvy with the ability to use & toggle between multiple screens
- MSWD skills
- Self-motivated & a go-getter
- Positive attitude and hardworking
- Excellent relationship building skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun yet hardworking environment
- Company takes great care of the employees
- Opportunity to earn extra money through incentives
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Full-time & part-time benefits offered
Hours: 20-35 hours per week between 9:00am-5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142063
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.