Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Fond du Lac, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be handling the phones, greeting walk-in traffic, handling payments and assisting wherever needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Insurance experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to catch onto new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills are a plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Passionate about working with and helping others
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business 60+ years
- Great longevity of staff
- Company is known for their wonderful customer service
- Disability insurance
- Eligibility for IRA pension
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140274
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.