Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist who has at least two years of receptionist experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible family-like environment?
Our client is a law office that specializes in personal injury, criminal defense and family law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, route calls, take messages and greet clients.
- Maintain office calendar for office events
- Set reminders for the office staff and put updates in everyone’s mailbox
- Transcription from dictation and drafting general correspondence/filings for attorneys
- E-filing documents and ensure mailings go out appropriately
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of receptionist experience
- Transcription or any industry related experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Dropbox experience is a plus
- Professional and friendly
- Detailed, organized and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Laid back office
- Flexible time off
- No micromanaging
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.83 – $21.63 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140616
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.