Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with afternoons off? Are you a Receptionist who has strong Excel skills?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and assist visitors as well as process new applications.
- Process recertification
- Work order processing
- Maintain files
- Answer phones
- Assist manager
- Annual preparation of tax certificates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Customer service skills
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Human service agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of specific law concepts a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly team player
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community based organization
- Great benefits
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141355
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.