Are you a Direct Hire Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Direct Hire Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with flexibility and offers great benefits?
Our client was established in 1990 and has multiple locations throughout Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will work at the front desk, answer phones as well as greet and register patients.
- Verify patient benefit information
- Schedule appointments
- Clean up the patient rooms after use
- Possibly assist the therapists with ultrasounds or applying ice packs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception/front desk experience preferred
- Will consider someone with a stellar outgoing personality & customer service skills
- Medical office experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-task well & change directions quickly
- Take responsibility and take pride in the job you do
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility in hours and schedule
- Phenomenal internal longevity
- The culture of the company and employees there is smaller and extremely family friendly
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours (full-time)
- Benefits offered 20-29 hours (part-time)
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between the hours 7:00am-5:00pm pending location. Contact us additional details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 142038
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.