Are you a Receptionist / Scheduler who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Scheduler who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a full-service orthodontics clinic.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Scheduler, you will answer incoming and make outgoing calls as well as check patients in/out.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Take insurance information
- Ensure all patient forms are entered and completed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, office assistant, front desk or scheduler experience
- Dental, medical or orthodontist experience preferred
- Insurance/billing and scheduling experience preferred
- Social media experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Passionate about helping people
- Multitasking skills and a quick learner
- Take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Staff is like a family
- Doctors treat the staff very well
- Very progressive company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Yearly bonuses
Hours: 32-40 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Scheduler position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141367
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.