Are you a Direct Hire – Recruiter who has excellent customer service and relationship building skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Recruiter who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for high-volume and full cycle recruiting.
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process
- Develop and update detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies
- Write, update, and post all recruiting advertisements on job boards, social media, community career pages, colleges, high schools, etc.
- Source candidates by using resume databases, social media, attending job fairs, networking with job center and community contacts, etc.
- Screen applications, conduct phone screens and select qualified candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews; administers job assessments as appropriate by position
- Assess candidate job skills, knowledge and abilities as it pertains to the position to recommend job offer
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates and other pertinent details
- Prepare offer letters, present offers to candidates and serve as the main point of contact throughout the onboarding process
- Communicate with candidates to schedule and request pre-employment screenings
- Maintain appropriate applicant tracking data, files and retention according to company policy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High volume recruiting experience
- Must be familiar with laws, regulations and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Must be proficient with using social media as recruitment platform
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy/tech savvy to learn new software/systems and use technology
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service, strong relationship building skills and sales ability
- Must energetic, a go-getter and driven to find talent
- Must be comfortable with high volume recruiting for physical/labor positions
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be okay with some travel once trained
WHAT YOU GET:
- Challenging and rewarding positon
- Ability to make a huge impact in the company’s success
- Excellent benefit package offered
Hours: 40-45 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Recruiter position: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – sporadic tavel involved once trained, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 139749
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.