Are you a Direct Hire Restaurant Bar Manager who has a current bartender’s license? Are you a Direct Hire Restaurant Bar Manager who has supervisory skills?
Our client is a hotel and conference center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Restaurant Bar Manager, you will assist the General Manager with operational aspects of the restaurant.
- Order inventory (liquor, beer, wine, soda and dry goods)
- Track sales
- Manage the budget
- Run reports
- Supervising staff
- Handle escalated customer issues and complaints
- Back up bartender
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of restaurant and/or beverage/bar management experience
- Related degree is preferred
- Valid and current Oshkosh bartender’s license
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Point of sale system experience
- Math skills
- Attentive to staff and guests
- Problem solver
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefits like Accident, Critical Illness, Hospitalization, etc.
- Food discount
Hours: Full-time. Hours vary based on season and events. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Restaurant Bar Manager position: $43,000-$47,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141890
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.