Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who is accredited? Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who is looking for a great benefit package?
Our client is a certificated public accounting firm and investment representative.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retirement Plan Administrator, you will provide compliance production support for client database.
- Assist with the preparation of mailing annual questionnaires and census requests
- Download financial / trust statements
- Perform trust accounting
- Reconcile individual brokerage accounts
- Assist with plan sponsors by processing loans and distributions
- Assist plan sponsors and plan advisors with technical regulatory compliance issues
- Attend industry and company seminars and webinars to attain / maintain accreditation and develop industry related knowledge
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Current certifications or willing to obtain certifications through ABA or ASPPA or NIPA in 401(k) Administrators or Qualified 401(k) Consultants and/or Qualified Pension Administrators
- Prior experience in retirement plan industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Tech savvy, comfortable with computers and able to catch onto new programs
- High energy, able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Flex spending
- Profit sharing
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Student loan repayment program
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Retirement Plan Administrator position: $45,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140998
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.