Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client provides employee benefit administration, consulting and actuarial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retirement Plan Administrator, you will work with customers on 401(k) plans.
- Filing tax returns for 401(k) plans and employee matches
- Gather information and put into electronic files
- Keep track of employee retirement accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some knowledge or understanding of retirement plans and how they work, could be on the job, personally, etc.
- Any experience with the financial/pension/401(k)/ insurance industry is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and a go-getter
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks and stay focused
- Must be analytical and detail orientated
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Retirement Plan Administrator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – remote option available but must have the right experience to do so
Job ID: 140019
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.