Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Direct Hire – Retirement Plan Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client provides employee benefit administration, consulting and actuarial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retirement Plan Administrator, you will work with customers on 401(k) plans.
- Filing tax returns for 401(k) plans and employee matches
- Gather information and put into electronic files
- Keep track of employee retirement accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retirement plan experience
- Any experience with the financial/pension/401(k)/ insurance industry is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and a go-getter
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks and stay focused
- Must be analytical and detail orientated
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Retirement Plan Administrator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140019
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.