Are you a Direct Hire Security Guard who is looking for an opportunity with 2nd shift hours? Are you a Direct Hire Security Guard who is organized and detailed?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Security Guard, you will close the location down, turn displays and lights on/off.
- Observe guests to guard against possible problems and notify proper authorities
- Provide first aid services
- Respond to security/fire alarms to investigate cause and notify proper authorities
- Maintain first aid supplies
- Check facilities, buildings and grounds to determine if the building/area is secure
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Security field experience and/or familiarity preferred
- First aid/CPR certified a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Organized and detailed
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Positive and rewarding environment
- Nonprofit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Security Guard position: $15.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141290
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.