Are you a Direct Hire Senior Accountant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Senior Accountant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is financial services firm with various locations throughout Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Accountant, you will organize as well as manage client assignments & projects.
- Execute individual and business tax engagements
- Identify client needs in order to sell/cross sell products and/or services
- Draft client reports
- Deliver full range of tax planning, consulting and compliance services to clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience within the last 2-3 years
- Tax accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- QuickBooks experience
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Thompson Reuters software experience a plus
- Positive and upbeat attitude in a fast-paced/demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Hours: 50-60 hours per week within tax season and 36 hours per week out of tax season between the hours of Monday-Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Accountant position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton WI. Position can be onsite, remote and/or hybrid. Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 141981
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.