Are you a Direct Hire Senior Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a
Direct Hire Senior Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes is a tissue and towel converting company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting the Controller with daily, weekly and monthly tasks to maintain the books and provide financial information to management.
- Research and reconcile variances to subsidiary ledgers or account analysis
- Calculate monthly PPV for key customers
- Process payroll bi-weekly
- Prepare quarterly audit package for key customers
- Sales and use tax compliance
- Ensure compliance with company capital expenditure policies
- Maintain the site’s fixed assets system
- Complete and file Wisconsin property taxes
- Provide backup support for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Assist with month-end closing
- Assist with audits
- Year-end compliance for W-2’s, 1099’s
- Annual 401(k) census and cost of health care reports
- Provide various reports and work on projects as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Manufacturing industry experience is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Global Shop Software, ADP and/or Sage Software is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Job security
- Room for growth
- Company likes to promote from within
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139810
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.