Are you a Direct Hire Senior Audit Accountant who has public accounting experience? Are you a Direct Hire Senior Audit Accountant who has done tax planning?
Our client is financial services firm with various locations throughout Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Audit Accountant, you will organize as well as manage client assignments & projects.
- Execute individual and business tax engagements
- Identify client needs in order to sell/cross sell products and/or services
- Draft client reports
- Deliver full range of tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- QuickBooks experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude in a fast-paced/demanding environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Hours: 50-60 hours per week during tax season, 36 hours per week during the off-season. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Audit Accountant position: Based on experience.
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Position can be onsite, remote and/or hybrid. Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 141984
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.