Are you a Senior Customer Service Specialist with strong customer service skills? Are you a Senior Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an excellent opportunity within a friendly team environment?
Our client is the largest distributor in their industry. In business for over 30 years, they have been providing their clients high quality products in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Customer Service Specialist, you will take orders by phone and email.
- Assess customer needs and provide customer with product and service solutions
- Provide price quotes, shipping inquiries and order status information
- Enter, verify, manage and process orders
- Oversee orders from start to finish
- Facilitate order changes and partner with different departments to ensure the changes are made
- Troubleshoot when challenges arise, keeping a strong focus customer service and satisfaction
- Advocate for the needs of customers and communication needs throughout the organization
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service experience from an office setting where you assisted customers via phone & email
- Entering, processing and managing orders experience from beginning to end
- Troubleshooting when orders go wrong and communicating with customers experience
- Sales experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and typing skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research information
- Deadline driven
- Enjoy tackling challenges
- Juggle multiple projects at one time
- Navigate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage ever changing priorities
- Professional, friendly and able to quickly develop rapport with customers
- Excellent listening kills and ability to ask probing questions to understand concerns
- Excellent interpersonal skills – need to have strong written and verbal communication
- Driven and motivated
- Live within driving distance of Verona, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive benefit package
- Company culture that values individual contribution
- Complimentary coffee bar snacks
- Named top places to work by Wisconsin State Journal
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Senior Customer Service Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Verona, WI. Position is a hybrid schedule. Contact us for additional details. Must live within driving distance of Verona, WI.
Job ID: 140495
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.