Are you a Direct Hire Senior Graphic Designer who has 6+ years of on the job graphic design experience? Are you a Direct Hire Senior Graphic Designer who has extremely strong Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop skills?
Our client specializes in the design and branding of consumer packaged goods.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be the hands-on designer from concept to completion.
- Interpret client needs
- Create design layouts from client concepts
- Create design solutions and anticipate obstacles
- Perform project summaries
- Create documents for client presentations
- Present designs to the client articulating designs based on objectives and the design thinking process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ years of on the job graphic design experience
- Creating digital and social media design experience
- Product, package design & CPG experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in the Arts (emphasis in Design, Communication, Illustration, etc.)
- Adobe Illustrator, In-Design and Photoshop experience
- Energetic, positive, eager and professional demeanor overall
- Able to be creative and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Work well with deadlines and limitations
- Able to see the “big picture” of the client needs and cater to those needs
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Make an impact on the company’s success and build relationships
- Small company, open to bringing new ideas and be creative
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40-50 hours per week between 8:00am-5:30pm pending the workload
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Graphic Designer position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142337
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.