Are you a Direct Hire Senior Human Resources Generalist who has a degree in Human Resources or Business? Are you a Direct Hire Senior Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity in the Marinette area?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Human Resources Generalist, you will review recruiting processes as well as identify applicant sources and meet with hiring managers to discuss needs & sourcing strategies.
- Maintain training documentation and employee records
- Develop, coordinate and present development and leadership programs for all employees
- Support leadership development and growth
- Assist with training needs and delivery of assessments
- Ensure training is completed on time
- Educate and assist on human resources policies, plans, programs, practices and processes
- Assist with policy management, employment issues, labor law and employment law compliance related investigations and hearings
- Analyze \metrics to identify key trends and recommend improvements
- Monitor implementation and change of policies
- Audit company employee files and employment law postings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-8+ years of human resources generalist/specialist experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Knowledge of state/federal employment laws preferred
- Human Resources or Business degree
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Assertive and adaptable to change
- Work independently and as a part of a team
- Research and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA account
- Tuition assistance program
Hours: 40-45 hours per week based on business needs, core hours are 7:00am-4:00pm. Contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 141775
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.